Here's why (I guess)
Stupid exams, I guess that's why I'm so bloody emo. Or not? I've been feeling so fucked up recently. Whatever. "Exam fever", as Vivien puts it.
It's so stupid, so dumb, so mundane to study for exams. Study, study study, cram your head full of useless information that hardly applies to every day life, and then you die.
We all end up the same in the end, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, no matter what you are- kings, presidents, beggars, thives, children...
So why do we bother so much anyway? If I were in my normal frame of mine I could probably argue this point with myself and settle it. But I'm not. I'm cynical, negative and emo at the moment.
My life is my life. If I want to fuck it up, isn't it my choice?
ARGH I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment